Thursday, July 18, 2013

SSC Update

So, sorry for not posting any Coveted Cosas in a few weeks. My only excuse is the real-world just got a little hectic. No worries, though, things should be back to normal soon!

Also, still no decent camera. Sorry, but I must stick to the my cellphone to document la vida.

So . . . here's a little sneak peek of what I've been up to! Besides beach days, working out, maintaining career and familial responsibilities, I have documented a night out with my girls.

Below, my friends and I were celebrating our friend's birthday at the rooftop bar called ROOF at the Wit Hotel on 27th floor in downtown Chicago. And yes, the view was gorgeous! 

The Buckingham Fountain picture was taken later during the Taste of Chicago, I'll share some of those later, hopefully.




Ciao,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment