Monday, June 10, 2013

Coveted Cosas

Welcome to week 2 of Coveted Cosas! This time there is an assortment of fashion items to add a little spice to your closet. Enjoy the coveted jewelry, shoes, and clothes, me gustan!

-1-
Blue Velvet Heart
White Goth Rhinestone Skull Bracelet with Hot Pink Flower Accents
Obviously, here at SugarSkull Corazon, a lot of coveted cosas are skull related. This handmade gem was made in the US and can be purchased at Etsy for $38 plus shipping.  There's only 1 left, yikes! If you beat me to purchase it, I would love to see how you rock this accessory!


-2-
Blue Velvet Heart

                   Gothic Lolita Pink and Blue Resin Rose Cuff Bracelet

Another unique and funky piece from the Blue Velvet Heart shop on Etsy. The bracelet is a little cheaper at $28 plus shipping, but it is just as gorgeous!


-3-
Karmaloop

               The Lita Hologram Shoe in Silver



My Dear friend Ymijan at Obsessions and Collections got me hooked on Karmaloop to buy my Jeffrey Campbell shoes. The reasons I love this online store are the frequent and substantial sales!

These JC Litas with the beautiful blonde heel and iridescent texture are 28% off. Originally $158 down to $113.95. If you wait, they may go down in price but you should check if they have your size, they disappear fast!

-3-
Aida Coronado

               Woodstock Mexican Hippie Embroidered Dress


I love embroidery, especially of the Latin American persuasion. This Mexican inspired piece is handmade and contemporary. I just love this dress and so many others on the site, check them out! This dress can be purchased online for $148 (plus shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment