Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Look - Skulls + Spikes + Corazons

I love this top! I love that the skulls have heart eyes, which makes it a little different than other skull tops like this one. I chose pink pants to add to the sweet factor and accented it with gold, pink, and black accessories. 

The black leather purse is vintage. It was purchased at an antique store in the 1970s by my mother. 

These type of purses are pricier and harder to find now, so if you're hunting for one, the best of luck!










My Fujifilm camera is no longer focusing, so I resorted to using my Samsung Galaxy 3 to take these shots. I apologize for the quality, but can't let technology failures stop one from documenting. 

THE LOOK 
1. Black and White Skull Blouse with Heart Eyes - Fun & Flirt (Marshalls)
2. Gold Cross Cuff Earring - Topshop (Sale)
3. Thick Gold Spike Bracelet - Amazon 
4. Long Gold Spike Bracelet - Amazon
5. Pink Pants - Mossimo Skinny Premium Denim: Target
5. Gold Gladiator Sandals - Urban Outfitters
6. Vintage Mexican Black Leather Purse (Hand-Tooled) - Antique Store

No comments:

Post a Comment