Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Coveted Cosas

This is week 3 of Coveted Cosas. Keepin' it up and going strong! I am finding this is a great way to remember all things I admire from a far and want to purchase in the future. Today, I found 2 funky fab' shoes and 2 stand out outfits, enjoy!

-1-
Iron Fist
Dance Your Grave Spr Plt - Pink

I love these zombie wedged heels! I love the AMC Walking Dead . . .and pretty much anything zombie themed. These Iron Fist shoes are sold on heels.com priced at $79.99


-2-
Taylor Says
 Calavera - Black Leather
Yes, yes, yes! Taylor Says has fulfilled one of my fashion dreams: to have a sugar skull print on wedge like, Jeffrey Campbell-esque Night walkers. What makes this even better are the fun, string like straps to hold you in. These beauts are sold at heels.com for $199.99. Want!

-3-
Boohoo

Boutique Sandra Brocade Matching Set

I rarely purchase a matching set, but this look could change that. The crop top and pleated skirt can be purchased separately at boohoo in their limited edition Boutique section. The top costs $40 and the skirt is $50.

-4-
SheInside

White Short Sleeve Buildings Bikes Print Silk Dress


Great statement piece. I love this sleek, modern dress and it costs $44.20 at sheinside.

2 comments: